Diets are treacherous. We starve ourselves, cut out so much from our normal eating habits and always feel socially awkward when it comes to ordering out because we’re not sure what to eat. Well, fret no more, Urban Eatery has come up with a new menu in conjunction with NutriEats, launching Friday January 20th 2017, to help you achieve your new year goals this January! Being healthy means all you have to do is #EatBetterNotLess!
Here are 6 healthy but delicious breakfast options you can start your day with at Urban Eatery:
1) Vegetarian and gluten-free Slim Omelette - a three egg-white omelette made with sautéed mushrooms and baby spinach, served with a grilled tomato. Both filling and low-calorie, this omelette is the perfect way to start your day to fulfil your new year resolutions.
2) Super Charger 2017 - If you want to charge your way into 2017, check out our blended smoothie with goji berries, banana, raspberries, skim milk and Natural Yog. With fruits such as goji berries and raspberries, you’ll not only be full but look and feel amazing, as they’re rich antioxidants with Vitamin C and beta-carotene. (Available in Kid’s size too)
3) Chia Seed Parfait with Natural Yog - This high-fibre and high-protein breakfast is packed with strawberries, and kiwi layered with the ultra nutritious chia seeds, which have been shown to keep you fuller for longer.
4) Yog Energy Combo - if you want to start your day with a delicious energizing breakfast, then check out this delicious combo (which can be super-sized), with your choice of Yog, granola and pomegranate. Granola is known to keep you energized, regulate digestion, and overall increase energy, while pomegranate has essential vitamins that help with immunity and healthy heart support.
5) Fresh Fruit Bowl - Keep it simple and refreshing with a Fresh Fruit-bowl containing five different fruits meeting all your micronutrient requirements, with a swirl of low-fat but creamy and delicious Yog. Sometimes, the simplest breakfasts are the best!
6) Breakfast sandwich - try either our High-Iron Steak Sandwich or our High Protein Omelette Sandwich, which is vegetarian. If you like salmon, then indulge in our delicious Norwegian Smoked Salmon Sandwich from our Healthy Sandwiches selection. All our sandwiches are high protein, low-fat and low-calorie sandwiches.
So, what are you waiting for? Come have a nourishing start to your day with our healthy breakfasts at Urban Eatery!